I just read my old draft in my tumblr. I think i didn’t post it because it’s a “secret” hm……..Not my secret but “public secret” -__- I think everybody knew about that, lol……. Btw in that draft, there’s my short story when i wanted to say “sorry” to him before this Ramadhan. Aaaargh! I remember it! It was really difficult to say “sorry” to him because i’m afraid to met him and talked to him but i did it and i really happy awww :’) Even though we just shaked hands and i just said “maaf ya” and he didn’t say anything but it made me really “lega” hohoho and honestly i really miss Lebaran days in 2009! Aaaargh! I miss him smooch and i miss my old class smooch :””( And maybe i will always regret my fault.............oke bye, i wanna study math and history (again) because tomorrow still mid-semeter ugh >,<
*i'm not fluent in english-_-*
No comments:
Post a Comment