About Me

My photo
I'm Maria, a 16 yr old girl. I'm a student in 47 SHS, and I ♥ photography, ♥ X-5, ♥ XI IA 3, ♥ de` grips, ♥ my unyu friend(s)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Experience!

hulla guys! today my bro and i have a plan to make a cupcake, honestly we did it yesterday but the result was.......ZONK! our cupcake was less cooking-_- and today we try to make a choco cupcake *yesteday is a vanila cupcake* and the result is...........success!! yay! after 3 hours in front of the oven *karena sempet salah beli bahan berkali-kali -_-* and finally we made a real cupcake muahahaha and let's check our cupcake :D

*me and my bro and OUR CUPCAKE! :D*

*me and my finally a real cupcake*

see ya later, and wish i can make another cake guys :p byeeee!

kisses, Maria Ulfah

No comments:

Post a Comment