hell-o fellas, saya bosan dan bingung mau ngapain, so mari kita iseng -_-
Instructions: Put your favorite music player on shuffle (Party Shuffle on iTunes) and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up. Or you could pick your own songs, but that’s not as much fun.
- My friends see me as: You Light Up my Life - Leann Rimes
- My make-out song is: Preety People Lie - I am ghost
- My day will be like: kata hati - Tangga (bener banget)
- I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: A little less sixteen candle - FOB
- Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: Melepasmu - Drive (-_---)
- My message to the world has always been: Teenagers - MCR
- Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: Tolong catat - tangga
- My best friend is like: five minutes to midnight - Boys Like Girls
- My alter-ego is: Straight Throught my Heart - Backstreet Boys
- Right now, I feel: One for the Razorbacks - Greenday
- My innermost desire is: Endless love - Diana ross
- What makes me happy is: Thank God I found you - Mariah Carey ft 98 degress (right!!!)
- My birth was like: Berharap Kau Kembali - J-Rock
- My theme song: Dengarkan Curhatku - Vierra (saat ini iya!)
- My deepest secret is: Thank you for loving me - bon jovi
- My favorite thing to do is: I lay My Love on You - Westlife
- The story of my life is: Lagu Rindu - Kerispatih
- At my funeral they’ll play: The Best of Me - David Foster ft Olivia Newton
- When I’m drunk I say: It's so simple - saosin
- Behind my back, my friends think I’m: Sadness and Sorrow - Toshiro Matsuda (weeeh-_-)
- If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: 2000 light years away - Greenday
- When I’m in the shower, I sing: Supermassive Black hole - Muse
- My love of life was inspired by the song: Congratilations, I hate you - Alesana (wad00000h)
- Highschool was like: Make it Mine - Jason Mraz (-____-)
- My family is described by the song: Gunslinger - Avenged Sevenfold
- How will you die? : Falling Away With You - Muse
- To cheer myself up I: Uptown girl - westlife
oke banyak yang ga nyambung ye, malah semuanya mungkin -_- namun apa mau dikata, lagi bete gitu ye wkwkw oke see next post :p
No comments:
Post a Comment